Fort Worth Recovery Support Services for After Treatment
Community Outreach Services for Recovery Support in Fort Worth, TX
Recovery from addiction is a journey that requires ongoing support and guidance. At The Fullbrook Center, we understand the challenges of overcoming substance use disorders. We are committed to providing individuals with the tools and resources they need to maintain their sobriety over the long term. Our recovery support services are tailored to each person’s unique needs and circumstances, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping individuals achieve and maintain their recovery goals.
The Fullbrook Center’s outreach office in Fort Worth, TX, provides support for those struggling to find recovery support resources. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, reach out today to learn more about our recovery support services and how we can help you maintain long-term sobriety.
What Are Recovery Support Services?
Recovery support services are an essential component of the addiction recovery process. Recovery support services offer a range of evidence-based practices and techniques to help individuals navigate the recovery process, prevent relapse, address mental illness, and maintain long-term recovery.
These services are critical during the early stages of sobriety, when individuals are most vulnerable to relapse. Through the guidance of support groups, continued drug and alcohol education and counseling, and help from a trained peer recovery support specialist, many individuals successfully navigate early recovery and avoid the pitfalls that others may experience.
What Are Peer Recovery Support Specialists (PRSS)?
A Peer Recovery Support Specialist (PRSS) is a person who provides one on one support and guidance to individuals who are in recovery. PRSS have gone through the recovery process themselves, which allows them to provide a level of empathy, understanding, and relatability that can be difficult to find in other forms of support. The first step is for case managers to complete an assessment and gather the client’s drug and alcohol abuse history. This screening provides the ability to create and discuss an individualized treatment plan for every client.
PRSS typically work in various settings, including hospitals, treatment centers, and community-based organizations. They are trained in a wide range of evidence-based practices and techniques designed to support individuals in recovery. Additionally, they have access to the community resources clients might need to support them in their journey.
Not everyone needs this type of one-on-one care, but it can benefit those who have relapsed after previous substance use treatment. It can also be beneficial for those diagnosed with co-occurring mental health disorders who may struggle with adjusting to life in sobriety after completing traditional treatment.
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Serving Fort Worth
Recovery Support Services
Research shows the importance of ongoing support and early relapse intervention for those in recovery. At The Fullbrook Center, we connect you to a variety of recovery support services, including outpatient treatment services, to help individuals maintain long-term recovery.
Some recovery support services include:
- Peer Support Groups – There are a range of groups that allow individuals to connect with others in recovery. These groups can be incredibly valuable for building a solid support network and finding the encouragement and motivation needed to maintain sobriety.
- Connection to Recovery Coaching – Recovery coaches provide one-on-one support and guidance to individuals navigating the recovery process. This can include everything from developing a relapse prevention plan to finding employment.
- Life Skills Training – Life skills training programs are designed to help individuals develop the skills and resources they need to maintain their sobriety over the long term. This can include everything from developing healthy coping mechanisms to building strong relationships with family and friends.
- Sober Housing – Sober living programs provide a structured and supportive environment for individuals who have completed addiction treatment. These services allow individuals to continue their recovery journey while receiving ongoing support and guidance from our staff. The Fullbrook Center works alongside reputable sober homes to ensure you get the structure and support you need.
- Family Support – We recognize that addiction impacts individuals struggling with substance use disorder and their loved ones. That’s why we encourage participation in family support services. These services help families navigate the challenges of recovery.
At The Fullbrook Center, we aim to connect individuals with the support and resources they need to achieve and maintain long-term sobriety. Our recovery service plans are tailored to each individual and are designed to help them navigate recovery with confidence and success.
Maintain Long-Term Sobriety With Recovery Support Services
Whether you have been through traditional treatment or not, recovery support services can help you find and maintain sobriety. Recovering from substance use disorder doesn’t happen overnight. It is a process of making changes and learning to navigate life without leaning on drugs or alcohol for support.
If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, contact The Fullbrook Center today!