Texas Women’s Detox Center
Best Women’s Detox Center in Texas
Many women across Texas struggle with addiction and its consequences every day. Some have become dependent on drugs or alcohol as a way of dealing with mental health issues such as depression and anxiety. Their substance abuse can lead to problems with their health, their relationships, and their job.
Women who struggle with addiction often avoid seeking professional help, opting instead to try detoxing on their own. While this may seem feasible, it can be dangerous and does not address the root causes of addiction. It is important for women to seek professional assistance in order to overcome addiction and address the physical and psychological dependence effectively.
At The Fullbrook Center, women struggling with addiction can find a supportive and healing environment to focus on their recovery. Located on 10 acres in Texas, our charming treatment center offers a solution for those seeking help for themselves or a loved one dealing with substance abuse.
If you or a woman you know is struggling with a substance use disorder, contact our Texas women’s detox center for support in a medically supervised environment.
Why Choose the Detox Program at the Fullbrook Center?
Substance use disorders can be challenging to overcome without proper care. The Fullbrook Center for women provides an environment designed to reduce the stress of detox and alcohol withdrawal, allowing clients to start their long-term recovery journey in a comfortable home away from home environment.
Some facilities only offer detox services. At The Fullbrook Center, we combine a medically supervised detox with effective mental health treatment followed by inpatient rehab and aftercare planning. Our team of compassionate clinicians and licensed therapists is here to support women through the challenging early stages of recovery.
Many women also struggle with co-occurring disorders. Therefore, our detox program is designed to address a woman’s mental health and bodily needs. We treat the whole person, body, mind, and spirit, ensuring that our female patients have the foundation needed to start recovery on the right foot.
Some of the benefits of our women’s detox program include:
- Access to a network of support from both female staff and peers
- A range of evidence-based treatment and holistic therapies
- A distraction-free environment for focusing on recovery
- Medication-assisted treatment for detox
- Support and dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental illness
When Do Women Need a Detoxification Program?
Detox programs are typically the first step in the recovery process for women dealing with drug or alcohol abuse. These programs are designed to help female clients overcome their dependence in a safe and controlled manner.
There are several signs that may indicate a woman needs a drug and alcohol detox program, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when not using: If a woman experiences symptoms when she stops using a substance, she has become physically dependent and will likely need a detox program. These symptoms can be physical or psychological and can vary in severity based on the substance and the woman’s level of dependence.
- Difficulty controlling substance use: If a woman is unable to control her drug or alcohol use and finds herself consuming more than she intended, it may be a sign of addiction.
- Negative consequences due to an addictive substance: Substance abuse can have detrimental effects on physical and mental health, as well as relationships, work, and overall quality of life. If a female client is experiencing negative consequences as a result of her use, it may be time to seek help.
- Strong desire to quit but unable to do so: If a woman is motivated to stop using but cannot do so on her own, a drug detox program can provide the necessary support and structure to overcome her addiction.
Withdrawal Symptoms Can be Deadly
The severity of withdrawal symptoms can vary depending on a woman’s level of addiction. If a woman has been using drugs or alcohol in large amounts or consistently, she may be more severely addicted and therefore experience more intense withdrawal. On the other hand, a woman who only drinks or uses drugs occasionally may not experience these same symptoms.
It’s essential to understand that women who are struggling with severe addiction may be more vulnerable to experiencing intense withdrawal symptoms and may benefit from seeking support from a female healthcare professional, support groups, or an addiction treatment program.
Our detox program is designed to provide women with the support and care they need to end their dependency.
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Designed for Women
What Happens After Women Complete Detox
At The Fullbrook Center in Texas, we understand that women don’t heal from drug and alcohol addiction overnight. Once a woman’s medical detox is complete and our medical professionals clear her, she can seamlessly transition into our residential treatment program.
While in our drug rehab center, women will continue participating in group and individual therapy sessions. They will participate in family therapy, create a relapse prevention plan, attend alcoholics anonymous meetings, and take a deep dive into their past traumas.
After completing the detox process and a residential program, we encourage women to continue their recovery journey in an intensive outpatient program. After discussing potential aftercare services, The Fullbrook Center connects women with reputable outpatient treatment centers prior to discharge. These programs provide the additional support needed to overcome addiction and achieve long-term sobriety.
Get Help Today at Our Women’s-Only Detox Facility in Texas
A safe and effective detox plan is only the beginning. The other components of our detox center provide women with access to exceptional care and therapies.
The Fullbrook Center offers a unique experience at our charming Texas facility. We provide numerous evidence-based treatments to create an individualized treatment plan for each woman’s needs.
Our treatment program allows women to work through their mental and emotional stressors in a supportive environment. Supported by female peers who share the same struggles, our clients can open up, connect, and heal.
Start your journey to recovery at our Texas detox center today!