Texas Women’s Inpatient Rehab
Best Women’s Inpatient Rehab Program in Texas
Alcohol and drug addiction is a disease that can impact anyone. However, some women are more likely to struggle with substance abuse and experience negative consequences and may be less likely to seek treatment.
Our women’s inpatient rehab program in Texas has been specifically designed to meet the needs of women and offers a safe and supportive space for them to work towards lifelong sobriety. Our experienced addiction treatment professionals address deeply rooted issues and help women achieve emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness.
If you or a woman you love is struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, contact The Fullbrook Center today to learn more about our unique addiction treatment options.
What is an Inpatient Addiction Treatment Program?
An inpatient rehab program is a place where women with addiction can go to receive treatment in a residential setting. Those who seek treatment at The Fullbrook Center will typically live at the center for 45 days. Some patients stay longer, as the length of stay is determined by each woman’s specific needs. Factors that can affect the length of stay include the severity of the addiction, needed co-occurring mental health treatment, and whether the woman has previously attended rehab.
Contact our admissions
Who is an Inpatient Program Designed For?
Many women wonder whether they need to commit to an inpatient treatment program instead of tackling their substance use alone. Yes, getting professional help is recommended. This is especially true if you are dealing with other issues, including:
- A co-occurring mental illness
- The effects of past trauma
- Dependence on multiple substances
- Family dysfunction
- Relationship problems
- PTSD from military service
- Legal issues caused by substance abuse
- Grief and loss
- A high-stress career
Drug or alcohol addiction doesn’t happen in a vacuum. All of the above factors can contribute to your substance use disorder. Unless they are analyzed and addressed, it is unlikely that you’ll be able to move forward. That process takes time, especially for women who aren’t accustomed to opening up. A dual-diagnosis treatment facility provides dedicated time for this level of self-reflection.
The Differences Between Inpatient and Outpatient Rehab Centers
Inpatient rehab is what most women think of when they think of rehab. You check in, consult with a psychiatrist and other specialists, attend group and intensive individual therapy, and handle the physical side with detoxification and withdrawal. This can be an excellent option for women who need more structure in their recovery.
The goal of inpatient rehab is to provide a safe and supportive environment where women can focus on their recovery without the distractions and temptations of everyday life.
Outpatient rehab, on the other hand, is a drug and alcohol rehab program where women do not live at the treatment center. Instead, they come to the center for regularly scheduled therapy sessions and other treatment activities and then return home at the end of the day.
Outpatient programs can be a good option for women with a strong support system at home or who have already completed an inpatient drug treatment program and are looking for ongoing support to maintain their recovery.
Both inpatient and outpatient rehab can be effective in helping women with substance use disorder, and the best choice for a woman will depend on her specific needs and circumstances.
When Does a Woman Need Inpatient Rehab For Substance Abuse?
There are several situations in which a woman may benefit from inpatient rehab for substance abuse. Some signs that inpatient rehab may be necessary include:
- The addiction is severe: If the substance abuse is severe and the woman is unable to stop using on her own, inpatient rehab can provide the intensive support and structure she needs to overcome addiction.
- There are co-occurring mental health conditions: If a woman has both an addiction and a mental health disorder, such as depression or anxiety, inpatient rehab can provide the comprehensive treatment needed to address both issues.
- There have been failed attempts at recovery: If a woman has previously tried to stop using substances but has been unable to do so, inpatient rehab can provide the intensive support and structure needed to achieve lasting recovery.
- There is a lack of support at home: If a home environment is not supportive of a woman’s recovery or if she does not have a strong network of sober support, inpatient rehab can provide the safe and supportive environment she needs to focus on her recovery.
The Benefits of Texas Residential Rehab Center for Women
Each woman has different reasons and stressors for falling into addiction. The societal pressures placed on women can create a situation where they have difficulty opening up and talking about their issues.
At The Fullbrook Center, we provide an environment where women can focus on their recovery and find support from others with similar experiences and backgrounds. Some additional benefits of our residential rehab are:
- Safe and supportive environment for women to focus on recovery
- Specialized treatment and therapy programs for unique issues
- Sense of community and camaraderie among residents
- Higher staff-to-patient ratio for personalized support
- Recreational and therapeutic activities
- Structured and disciplined environment for healthy habits and routines
- Aftercare planning and support services to prevent relapse
Our dual-diagnosis inpatient rehab programs provide intensive support and structure to help women overcome addiction and achieve lasting recovery.
Get help today at our Trauma Focused treatment center for Women
Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Designed for Women
What to Expect in Our Residential Rehab Program
At The Fullbrook Center, we ensure that every moment of the day is packed with valuable lessons, in-depth conversations, and opportunities for personal growth. Many women who come to our inpatient treatment programs aren’t used to talking about themselves, admitting that they need help, or sharing their feelings with others. After just a few weeks at our campus, they are eager to share their progress and engage with others.
Not only does our quaint inpatient drug rehab center offer a home away from home feel, but our program also features:
- Licensed mental health professionals
- Full continuum of care
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Personalized treatment plans
- Equine therapy
- Experiential therapies
- Beautiful, secluded campus
- Medically supervised treatment
Start Your Addiction Recovery at Our Women’s Inpatient Rehab Facility in Texas
If you’re struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, inpatient treatment at The Fullbrook Center’s Texas rehab center can provide the support and care you need to overcome your addiction and build a strong foundation for long-term recovery.
By providing a range of evidence-based substance abuse treatment modalities, including medical detox, therapy, and aftercare, we can help you or your loved one overcome addiction and find lasting sobriety. Contact us today to begin your journey toward recovery.